Ridge Fit: Helping your Patients and Growing Your Practice
How do you help edentulous patients who cannot contemplate full arch reconstructive treatment or regenerative therapies to place "conventional" implants to support overdentures due to financial or medical concerns? The ridge fit approach is a beautiful treatment option in these situations. Simple, fast and predictable, the ridge fit approach allows you to treat patients you would have turned away in the past. Learn how to effectively access these patients, and improve practice profitability as well.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.Contact Us
- Choosing appropriate patients
- Guaranteeing case acceptance through effective consultation
- Surgical techniques
- Restorative techniques
- When is this a laboratory free approach?
- Setting a global fee
- Follow up care
Practice Growth Potentials
- Accessing potential patient pools
- Engaging your referral partners
- Ridge fit as a "gateway implant"
- Converting Ridge Fit patients to hybrid cases
- Expanding the breadth of your referrals
- Improving the depth of your referrals
Course Instructors: Dr. Paul A. Fugazzotto